Lip Factory is a monthly makeup subscription service that bills itself as “exclusive and affordable.” Although they do include a variety of makeup products, they will occasionally focus completely on lips. The cost is $22.00 per month including shipping.
WooHooo! My first Lip Factory Box is Here!!
My Lip Factory Box full of lip products!
- Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss in Kiss Off (Bubble Gum Pink with a Shimmer) – $14.00 I am not quite sure how I feel about this color, I will have to wait and see what it looks like on!
- Korres Liquid Lipstick in Berry – $22.00 This felt really nice and smooth going on, it says it is water based, so that must really help with not only application but moisture as well.
- Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in Pink Tangerine – $9.99 This is a really cool click to apply gloss, it is a nice transparent color with just enough shimmer.
- OFRA Cosmetics Lipstick in Berry Sexy – $13.00 This must be mislabeled, this is much darker than any “berry cosmetic color’ I have seen, it is more like a dark burgundy.
- LaSplash Lip Laquer in Forbidden – $6.99 I haven’t tried this yet, but is looks like a very spring friendly color, I just hope it isn’t too intense.
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Deep Red – $4.50 I applied this over a lip balm and really liked the “stained” effect it had!
- Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex – $1.40 (?) This feels like a very intense lip balm with a whole bunch of specialized conditioners.
- Lip Factory Lip Brush – $5.00 Awesome! I am always happy to add to my brush collection!
The overall value of my first Lip Factory box is $76.88! This is Amazing Value for the $22.00 I paid! If this is what they do for lips, I can’t wait to see what happens when they focus on a different part of the face!! I really like this month’s box and am really excited to see what next month holds!